Spend a day in Lisbon, one of Portugal's global cities. Upon arriving, you will tour the "Queen of the Tagus River" and admire the majestic statue of Christ the King. Then it's off to to the Jeronimos Monastery, the Monument of the Discoveries, and Belem tower. After the tour, you will be given some free time for shopping and lunch in the city center before we return to Algarve.
Itinerary for Morning Tour
- Jeronimos Monastery
- Monument to the Discoveries
- Belem Tower
- São Jorge Castle
- National Museum of Ancient Art
- National Coach Museum
- Eduardo VII park
- Hotel pick-up
- Guided visits
- Free time for shopping
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- A minimum number of tour participants is required for this tour to operate. In case the minimim is not met the tour will be cancelled and you will be fully refunded.
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- Tours in Russian, Polish, Bulgarian, Italian and Spanish are available upon request.
- Departure times may vary depending on location. Please contact the local tour operator to confirm your schedule at least 24 hours before departure.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.