Type: Tours in the Algarve
Departs From: Lagos
Meeting Point: Hotel pick up
Duration: Full day
Available: Wednesday at 06:40
Product Code: 7800
After picking you up at your hotel we will head for Faro, the capital city of Algarve. Here we will visit the Bone Chapel at Carmo Church (entrance included), the town center and a 13th century Cathedral (entrance not included).
Then, we will drive over to Olhao, a city full of Arabic influences. Here we will visit the waterfront markets and the old quarter.
Our next stop is Santa Luzia, a picturesque and unspoiled fishing village, before heading off to Tavira. This Roman town has over thirty churches, a famous 4th century Roman bridge and castle ruins. At the end of the day, we will return you to your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up
- Guided visits as per itinerary
- Entrance fee to Bone Chapel
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- Tours in Russian, Polish, Bulgarian, Italian and Spanish are available upon request.
- Departure times may vary depending on location. Please contact the local tour operator to confirm your schedule at least 24 hours before departure.
Click on the season date to view price
Price per adult $46.84
Price per child $23.42
Departs Wednesday at 06:40
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 10 and below.