Type: Tours in Spain from the Algarve
Departs From: Lagos
Meeting Point: Hotel pick up
Duration: Full day
Available: Monday Wednesday Friday at 05:20
Product Code: 7804
The city known as Hispalis in the Roman times is a city of international reputation. Its history is a melting pot of arts, sciences and commerce. Take a day out to discover this historic city founded by the Romans on the banks of the Guadalquivir river. Upon arrival, we will go on a city sightseeing tour to admire some monuments such as the Bullring and the Tower of Gold. Then, you will have the rest of your day to explore the city and do some shopping.
- Hotel pick-up
- Panoramic tour
- Guided visit with a local guide
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- Tours in Russian, Polish, Bulgarian, Italian and Spanish are available upon request.
- Departure times may vary depending on location. Please contact the local tour operator to confirm your schedule at least 24 hours before departure.
Price per adult $59.65
Price per child $29.82
Departs Monday Wednesday Friday at 05:20
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 10 and below.