Our first stop is the ancient city of Silves, the ancient Arab capital of Algarve. You will be able to see the Silves Castle, one of the best well preserved Moorish castles in the country, and the Silves Cathedral, the main Gothic monument in Algarve.
Then we will continue to Lagos, an ancient maritime town that Prince Henry the Navigator called home. It was here that he sent ships to Morocco and Africa. Visit some of the town's most well known sites, including the statue of Prince Henry, the Antonine Museum, and the site of the former slave market.
Finally, we will go to Sagres, a fishing village that was the starting point of many expeditions. Here we can find Cape St. Vincent, the southwesternmost point in Portugal, and the lighthouse of one of the busiest shipping lanes in the world.
- Hotel pick-up
- Guided visits
- Lunch, depending on option selected
- Meals and drinks not included in the description
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- Tours in Russian, Polish, Bulgarian, Italian and Spanish are available upon request.
- Departure times may vary depending on location. Please contact the local tour operator to confirm your schedule at least 24 hours before departure.