We head for Loulé, the busiest inland town, where you can stroll around the narrow streets and visit the Municipal and Dry Fruits Museums, the Medieval Castle and city wall. They have a typical Portuguese market with the local merchants selling fish, fruits and fresh vegetables. You will also see craftsmen, coppersmiths, basket and harness makers.
- Algarve inland, where you will experience the natural beauty of this region, with its fig trees, orange groves and almond trees in blossom!
- Loulé Market, famous and lively market
- Hotel pick up
- Guided visit
- Entrance fee to the Dry Fruits museum
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- A minimum number of tour participants is required for this tour to operate. In case the minimim is not met the tour will be cancelled and you will be fully refunded.
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- Tours in Russian, Polish, Bulgarian, Italian and Spanish are available upon request.
- Departure times may vary depending on location. Please contact the local tour operator to confirm your schedule at least 24 hours before departure.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.