We head for Loulé, the busiest inland town, where you can stroll around the narrow streets and visit the Municipal and Dry Fruits Museums, the Medieval Castle and city wall. They have a typical Portuguese market with the local merchants selling fish, fruits and fresh vegetables. You will also see craftsmen, coppersmiths, basket and harness makers.
- Algarve inland, where you will experience the natural beauty of this region, with its fig trees, orange groves and almond trees in blossom!
- Loulé Market, famous and lively market
- Hotel pick up
- Guided visit
- Entrance fee to the Dry Fruits museum
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- Tours in Russian, Polish, Bulgarian, Italian and Spanish are available upon request.
- Departure times may vary depending on location. Please contact the local tour operator to confirm your schedule at least 24 hours before departure.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.