Type: Tours in the Algarve
Departs From: Lagos
Meeting Point: Hotel pick up
Duration: Half day
Available: Saturday at 07:30
Product Code: 7808
We head for Loulé, the busiest inland town, where you can stroll around the narrow streets and visit the Municipal and Dry Fruits Museums, the Medieval Castle and city wall. They have a typical Portuguese market with the local merchants selling fish, fruits and fresh vegetables. You will also see craftsmen, coppersmiths, basket and harness makers.
- Algarve inland, where you will experience the natural beauty of this region, with its fig trees, orange groves and almond trees in blossom!
- Loulé Market, famous and lively market
- Hotel pick up
- Guided visit
- Entrance fee to the Dry Fruits museum
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- Tours in Russian, Polish, Bulgarian, Italian and Spanish are available upon request.
- Departure times may vary depending on location. Please contact the local tour operator to confirm your schedule at least 24 hours before departure.
Price per adult $29.76
Price per child $14.88
Departs Saturday at 07:30
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 10 and below.