You will ascend from our Las Vegas terminal for an approximate 30-minute flight over Hoover Dam with incredible views of Lake Mead and the Colorado River before circling back and heading down the world famous Las Vegas Strip.
This tour offers a unique vantage point, unlike any other in Las Vegas. Keep your camera handy as you take in all the sights from the air on this incredible tour.
Some of the amazing sights on this tour include the Hoover Dam, one of the seven man-made wonders of the world; Lake Mead, the largest man-made lake in the northern hemisphere; the world famous Las Vegas Strip and the Fremont Street Experience.
Fly on an executive million-dollar 6 passenger jet helicopter with all forward facing seats which allow 180 degrees of unrestricted views in air-conditioned comfort.
- 30-minute helicopter ride
- Taxes and fees
- Pick-up and drop off by luxury stretch limousine from most Las Vegas hotels
- Fuel surcharge
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- English, Italian, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Japanese
- Tour times may vary depending on aircraft and weather.
- Prices and tour itineraries are subject to change without notice.
- The following information for each participant will be required upon booking:
* Full name
* Weight in kilograms
- For safety reasons and aircraft balance, guests weighing over 275 lbs (124.74 kgs) may be charged for 2 seats depending on total passenger weight per helicopter.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.