Journey deep into the greatest natural wonder of the world as you descend 3,200 feet below the depths of the canyon walls, accessible only by helicopter. Feel, smell and breathe the Grand Canyon as it has been for millions of years: untouched.
Enjoy a champagne picnic in the heart of Hualapai Indian territory overlooking the mighty Colorado River. Their territory is an amazing stretch of land along western rim of the Grand Canyon.
Continue your experience as you soar along the canyon rim on your way to Valley of Fire to witness its flaming red rock formations.
At the end of the tour, complete your VIP package with a bird's-eye-view of the fabulous Las Vegas Strip! Many of the largest hotels, casinos, and resort properties in the world are located on the Strip.
- Helicopter ride
- Taxes and fees
- Complimentary champagne picnic
- Pre-recorded Grand Canyon DVD
- Souvenir photo of your group
- Pickup and drop-off from most Las Vegas hotels via limousine
- Fuel surcharge
- Meals and drinks not included in the description
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- English, Italian, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Japanese
- An option to upgrade to a larger helicopter is available. The EC 130 is larger than the A-Star by 23%.
- Tour times may vary depending on aircraft and weather.
- Prices and tour itineraries are subject to change without notice.
- The following information for each participant will be required upon booking:
* Full name
* Weight in kilograms
- For safety reasons and aircraft balance, guests weighing over 275 pounds (124.74 kilograms) may be charged for 2 seats depending on total passenger weight per helicopter.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.