Experience the spectacular contrast of the Grand Canyon from above and below!
First, soar above the mighty Hoover Dam and the area's extinct volcanoes aboard an executive million-dollar jet helicopter with all forward facing seats allowing 180 degrees of unrestricted views in air-conditioned comfort.
Enjoy live pilot narration with two-way radio headsets so you can speak to the rest of your group, others in the aircraft and your pilot.
Then, descend 4,000 feet below the canyon rim and land alongside the peaceful Colorado river. Embark on a 12 to 15-minute pontoon boat journey, enjoying the sights along the river while floating between the canyon walls and savoring a light picnic lunch, complete with champagne!
Your return flight takes you back through the Grand Canyon and along the north shore of Lake Mead. Complete your experience with a tour of the fabulous Las Vegas Strip.
- Helicopter flight
- All taxes and fees
- Pick-up and return by luxury stretch limousine from most Las Vegas hotels
- Champagne picnic
- Fuel surcharge
- Meals and drinks not included in the description
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- English, Italian, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Japanese
- An option to upgrade to a larger helicopter is available. The EC 130 is larger than the A-Star Helicopter by 23%
- Tour times may vary depending on aircraft and weather.
- Prices and tour itineraries are subject to change without notice.
- The following information for each participant will be required upon booking:
* Full name
* Weight in kilograms
- For safety reasons and aircraft balance, guests weighing over 275 pounds (124.74 kilograms) may be charged for 2 seats depending on total passenger weight per helicopter.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.