Descend, land and walk the Canyon floor! Soaring above the skies of Boulder City and into the Grand Canyon, this tour takes guests aboard in complete luxury on our state of the art EC-130 EcoStar jet helicopter.
Take in sights such as the historic Hoover Dam and Lake Mead, the Grand Wash Cliffs, and extinct volcanoes on your way to the Canyon. Descend 4,000 feet to the depths of the Grand Canyon itself. Touch down by the banks of the Colorado River in time to explore the pristine Native American Hualapai Lands.
Upon landing on the canyon floor, you will enjoy time to walk around and explore ancient Hualapai lands. A complimentary champagne and light meal is served under a traditional Hualapai Indian shelter called "Ramada."
State of the art EC-130 Ecostar jet aircraft piloted by our professionally trained tour pilots include:
- Forward facing premium theater style seating
- Stereo headsets with voice activation microphones allow for clients and pilots to interact during their excursion
- Air conditioned comfort
- 23% larger cabin offers 180 degree unobstructed view area
- Hotel pick-up approximately 1-1.5 hours prior to departure due to time of day and traffic conditions.
- Check-in at Boulder terminal.
- Flight time to Grand Canyon West for approximately 35 - 40 minutes
- Descend approximately 4,000 feet and land on canyon floor for 30 minutes
- Picnic lunch
- Transfer via shuttle back to hotel
- Turkey or vegetarian sandwich
- Chips, fruit, cookie
- Soft drinks and champagne
- Pick-up and drop-off at major hotels along the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas
- Air tour over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and the West Rim of Grand Canyon
- 30-minute landing on the canyon floor
- Champagne picnic lunch
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Fuel surcharge
- All passengers are required to give their first name, last name, and weight upon reservation.
- For safety reasons, passengers weighing 275 lbs and above are required to hold 2 seats and pay an extra fee of 100 USD at the check-in desk.
- Infants 0-1 years old must ride on an adult's lap.
- Pick up times vary depending on the departure time of the tour.
- Tour departs from Las Vegas / Boulder terminal.
- Fuel surcharge will be due upon checking in for the tour.
- Tour itinerary, tour components and prices are subject to change at any time without notice for reasons that may include weather conditions, FAA restrictions, and/or any other unforeseen occurrences.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.