Experience the Grand Canyon by plane, boat and helicopter! Start with a fabulous aerial sightseeing tour of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and the West Rim of the Canyon before landing at Grand Canyon West.
Descend 4,000 feet from the top of the Canyon to the floor by helicopter. A boat excursion on the Colorado River explores the beauty and majesty of the Canyon. Return to the top of the West Rim by helicopter.
Visit with Native Hualapai Indians at Guano Point where a light meal is served before the return flight to Boulder Terminal.
- Flight to Grand Canyon West and return to Boulder City
- Helicopter ride to the Canyon floor
- Boat ride on the Colorado River
- Air-conditioned passenger aircraft
- Fabulous views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the Colorado River, and the Grand Canyon
- Large oversized windows for panoramic views and photos
- Free time to explore and browse souvenir shop
- Hotel pick-up approximately 1-1.5 hours prior to departure due to time of day and traffic conditions.
- Check-in at Boulder terminal.
- Boarding approximately 10 minutes before scheduled departure.
- Flight time to Grand Canyon West for approximately 30 minutes.
- Deplane the aircraft and board helicopter from Canyon rim to Canyon floor.
- Board boat on the Colorado River. Approximately, a 15-minute boat ride on the Colorado River.
- Board helicopter and return to rim of the canyon.
- Light meal is served.
- Return by motorcoach to Grand Canyon West airport and board plane.
- Approximately 30 minutes return flight to Boulder Terminal.
- Deplane the aircraft and board motorcoach for return to hotel.
- Pick-up and drop-off at major Las Vegas hotels
- Flight from Boulder Terminal to Grand Canyon West and return to Boulder City
- Helicopter ride to the Canyon floor and return back to the rim
- Boat ride on the Colorado River
- 1 Light meal
- Bus excursion and guide
- Tour narration in 16 languages
- Camcorder hook-up for tour narration (upon request)
- Tour company with a FAA flight certified safety record
- Commemorative flight certificate available upon request or with purchase of personalized photo
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Fuel surcharge
- All passengers are required to give their first name, last name, and weight upon reservation.
- For safety reasons, passengers weighing 275 lbs and above are required to hold 2 seats and pay an extra fee of 100 USD at the check-in desk.
- The meal may be served before the boat excursion depending on the day and time.
- Infants 0-1 years old must ride on an adult's lap.
- Pick up times vary depending on the departure time of the tour.
- Tour departs from Las Boulder terminal.
- Fuel surcharge will be due upon checking in for the tour.
- Tour itinerary, tour components and prices are subject to change at any time without notice for reasons that may include weather conditions, FAA restrictions, and/or any other unforeseen occurrences.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.