See the magnificent Grand Canyon National Park! Enjoy a sightseeing tour over Lake Mead, the incredible Hoover Dam, the mighty Colorado River and one of the seven wonders of the world, the Grand Canyon.
Take a motorcoach excursion through the National Park with stop along the Rim for magnificent views and photo opportunities. Enjoy a light meal before flying back to Boulder City.
- Multiple stops at the South Rim scenic overlooks
- Air-conditioned passenger aircraft
- Fabulous views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the Colorado River and the Grand Canyon.
- Large oversized windows for panoramic views and photos
- Free time to explore and to browse souvenir shop
- Hotel pick-up approximately 1-1.5 hours prior to departure due to time of day and traffic conditions.
- Check-in at Boulder terminal.
- Boarding approximately 10 minutes before scheduled departure.
- Flight time to Grand Canyon South airport for approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Deplane the aircraft and board an air-conditioned motorcoach.
- Visit overlooks in Grand Canyon National Park with approximately 20-30 minutes at each stop for photos, exploring and souvenir shopping.
- Return by motorcoach to the village of Tusayan for breakfast. Approximately 1 hour.
- Return by motorcoach to the Grand Canyon South airport and board plane.
- Return flight to Boulder is approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Pick-up and drop-off at major Las Vegas hotels
- Flight to the South Rim and return to Boulder City
- Guided Canyon tour
- Air-conditioned motor coach with guide
- Tour narration in 16 languages
- Camcorder hook-up for tour narration (upon request)
- Tour company with a FAA flight certified safety record
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Fuel surcharge
- All passengers are required to give their first name, last name, and weight upon reservation.
- For safety reasons, passengers weighing 275 lbs and above are required to hold 2 seats and pay an extra fee of 100 USD at the check-in desk.
- Infants 0-1 years old must ride on an adult's lap.
- Pick up times vary depending on the departure time of the tour.
- Tour departs from Las Boulder terminal.
- Fuel surcharge will be due upon checking in for the tour.
- Tour itinerary and components are subject to change at any time without notice.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.