Take an extensive helicopter flight into the Grand Canyon. Go on a premier helicopter tour as featured by The BBC's Worldwide Journeys!
Our Chariot of Fire helicopter flight flies further and deeper into the Grand Canyon than anyone else... far and way the most dramatic helicopter tour below the Rim of the Grand Canyon.
Imagine how a golden eagle must feel as you descend into the depths of the Grand Canyon and soar over the Colorado River. As you descend below the rim, you'll pass through millions of years of geological time. The colorful canyon walls have preserved a remarkable record of the Paleozoic Era, dating back from 250 to 550 million years and beyond. The sheer size and majesty of the Grand Canyon, along with its brilliant palette of colors and rugged beauty, will remain stamped in your memory for a lifetime.
After leaving the Grand Canyon, other natural wonders unfold including panoramic views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Iceberg Canyon, the Valley of Fire and the Bowl of Fire. Your flight concludes with a "cruise" down the dazzling Las Vegas Strip.
- Las Vegas hotel transfers
- Narrated executive helicopter flight (approx. 1 hr. 30 min.)
- Panoramic views of the Valley of Fire, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Bowl of Fire, Iceberg Canyon, old Silver Mines, and the Las Vegas Strip.
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children must be accompanied by an parent of guardian. Children 2 years and under not recommended on this tour.
- Tours subject to change and all tours require a minimum number to operate.
- Customers must re-confirm their tour 24 hrs in advance of scheduled departure time by calling the number to be provided upon booking.
- Pick-up times vary depending on hotel location.
- In the interests of safety and comfort, it will be necessary for clients exceeding 250lbs (113.5kg), to purchase an additional seat at 50% of the applicable retail price. Passengers must re-confirm their body weights at the time of re-confirming their applicable helicopter tour.
- Names and body weights of all passengers are required upon booking to secure flight.
- A fuel surcharge of 15.00 USD will be payable directly on the day of your tour.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.