Your Grand Canyon journey by ground and helicopter begins as you are driven across Hoover Dam and through the Joshua Tree forest to historic Grand Canyon West Ranch where you will check in.
You will have the opportunity for an optional Western horseback ride* (payable locally), or just watch the different ranching activities. Enjoy a candlelight dinner and live Western entertainment, then relax with a refreshment in our "Diamond Bar" (payable locally).
After dinner, warm yourself by the campfire as a thousand stars twinkle overhead, and listen to some of the prettiest and original western songs sung by our cowboy balladeer.
The next morning after breakfast, you will board your luxurious A-Star jet helicopter for a spectacular, and exclusive, flight below the rim of one of the most awe-inspiring seven natural wonders of the world, the mighty Grand Canyon. You will descend below the rim passing through millions of years of geological time. The colorful canyon walls have preserved a remarkable record of the Paleozoic Era, dating back from 250 to 550 million years and beyond.
Your flight concludes with a "cruise" down the center of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip.
- Las Vegas hotel transfers
- Ground transportation to West Ranch across the Hoover Dam through Joshua Tree Forest
- Overnight accommodations in a genuine Pine Cabin or authentic Tipi (seasonal)
- Two Western-style meals (dinner and breakfast)
- Campfire with live cowboy entertainment
- Helicopter flight into the Grand Canyon
- Meals and drinks not included in the description
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Overnight cabin and tipi stays are subject to availability.
- Drive time 2 hours and 30 minutes. Return flight 45 minutes.
- Some ranch activities will have additional charge or depend on the season.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear advised.
- Children under age 6 must at all times be accompanied by guardian. Children 2 years and under not recommended.
- * Children must be 9 years or older to participate in optional guided horseback rides. Note that optional horseback rides are payable locally and subject to availability.
- Tours subject to change and all tours require a minimum number to operate.
- Customers must re-confirm their tour 24 hrs in advance of scheduled departure time by calling the number to be provided upon booking.
- Pick-up times vary depending on hotel location.
- In the interests of safety and comfort, it will be necessary for clients exceeding 250lbs (113.5kg), to purchase an additional seat at 50% of the applicable retail price. Passengers must re-confirm their body weights at the time of re-confirming their applicable helicopter tour.
- Names and body weights of all passengers are required upon booking to secure flight.
- A fuel surcharge of 15.00 USD will be payable directly on the day of your tour.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.