O - Cirque du Soleil
Inspired by the concept of infinity and the elegance of water's pure form, "O" pays tribute to the beauty of the theater - from the simplest street performance to the most lavish of operas - where anything is possible and where the drama of life plays itself out before our very eyes.
World-class acrobats, synchronized swimmers, divers and characters perform in, on, and above water to create a breathtaking experience. Only at Bellagio, Las Vegas.
Show Type: Event
Audience Rating: Might not be suitable for younger children
Seating: Category B (Lower Orchestra) Seats
View Theater Seat Plan
- All sales are final and non-refundable.
- The best available seats will be selected and assigned upon processing of your booking.
- Guests are requested to arrive 45-60 minutes prior to the beginning of the performance.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theaters.
- All persons entering the theater, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.