Vegas Hot Air Balloon Adventure
Your hot air balloon adventure begins when you meet your pilot and flight crew. The flights meet approximately a half hour before sunrise.
At the launch site, your flight crew will brief you on your upcoming balloon adventure. Then, you will watch with awe as your balloon takes shape before your eyes, ultimately standing more than 10 stories tall. Once fully inflated and ready for take off, you climb into the gondola and begin the adventure of a lifetime.
During your flight you will get a spectacular bird's eye view of the gorgeous Red Rock Mountains and the famous Las Vegas Strip. You will drift silently over the city and countryside where you will watch for wildlife and talk with envious onlookers down below. After drifting serenely for approximately an hour we prepare for landing.
Once on the ground, we share in the oldest of ballooning traditions, a champagne toast, and revel in the peace, tranquility and beauty that you never before knew existed.
The hot air balloon ride can last from 45 minutes to one and a half hours followed by a traditional champagne toast. You should plan to be with us for up to four hours in total to allow for the check-in, travel to a launch location, safety briefing, set-up and pack-up of the balloon, as well as the return drive to our original meeting location.
- Sunrise balloon flight over Las Vegas (approximately 1 hour) operated by an experienced FAA licensed pilot
- Champagne toast with appetizers
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Please indicate upon booking if you will require a hotel shuttle.
- The following information will be required from each passenger upon booking:
* Full name
- The weight entered must be accurate to within 10 pounds (4.5 kilograms). This is a matter of aircraft safety. Our pilot must accurately calculate weight and balance to ensure the safety of all passengers.
- Due to insurance restrictions we cannot accept passengers under the age of 10.
- Passengers must be in good physical condition due to the possibility of a rough landing. All passengers must be able to climb in and out of the basket, stand for the entire flight and walk out of a field if necessary. We cannot fly any passenger who has had recent surgery, injuries, hip, back, or knee problems, health concerns, physical limitations, is/or may be pregnant or has severe auditory restrictions.
- Ballooning is extremely weather dependent. We require less than 8 knots of wind, in addition to no impending storms. The tour operator reserves the right to cancel a flight due to weather conditions or other safety reason such as equipment malfunction, pilot illness or injury that could affect the safety of the flight.
- Please feel free to bring your camera, video camera, or binoculars, as well as a case to protect them during landing.
- We recommend you wear layers and comfortable footwear. No open toed shoes, heels or sandals. It is recommended that you wear a hat, as the residual heat from the burners can make those who are sensitive to heat mildly uncomfortable.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.