Hoover Dam Tour with Lake Mead Cruise
Join us as we show you what has been known as one of the engineering wonders of the world, Hoover Dam also known as Boulder Dam.
When completed in 1935, it was both the world's largest electric power producing facility and the world's largest electric power producing facility and the world's largest concrete structure. It is currently the world's 34th largest hydroelectric generating station.
During the tour you will be able to view the seventeen turbine-generators that generate a maximum of 2.074 megawatts of hydroelectric power. You will also be shown the Arizona Spillway and the Arizona Lookout!
Then you are off to experience a relaxing cruise aboard the Desert Princess. Your 90-minute ride aboard the Desert Princess will be surely an adventure to remember!
The Desert Princess is an authentic, three-level, Mississippi-style paddlewheeler. Just being on board takes you back to the Old South. She is spaciously equipped with 2 climate-controlled enclosed decks and an open promenade deck just perfect for taking in the cool, clean air and the wondrous sights.
If you're looking for an excursion aboard a vessel that has plenty of room to move around, lots of outdoor deck space to take photographs and videos, and a smooth ride, the Desert Princess is the vessel for you.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Hoover Dam Powerplant tour
- Arizona Spillway and the Arizona Lookout
- Lunch during the cruise
- Unlimited supply of bottled water
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- This is not the hard hat tour.
- Time spent at the dam will be 2 hours.
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge provided no seat is occupied.
- An additional 3.00 USD shall be charged from clients in case fuel expenses exceed 4.00 USD.
- Suitcases or oversized backpacks are not allowed due to security at Hoover Dam.
- This tour has limited wheelchair access.
- Firearms or alcohol are not permitted on the buses.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.