Discover the captivating atmosphere of Launceston...
Nestled on an ancient ravine in a valley beside the Tamar River and surrounded by mountains, Launceston is Tasmania's living heritage. It is a friendly city graced with magnificent Victorian streetscapes and lovingly maintained historic architecture. Be mesmerized by the drama, romance and sheer natural awe of Cataract Gorge.
- St John's Anglican Church
- Princes Square
- Princess Theater
- The Mall
- City Park
- Visit Launceston's famous Albert Hall, currently used as a major convention centre
- Town Hall
- Tasmania's historic Boag's Brewery
- York Park - Launceston's AFL Football Ground
- Tasmanian Turf Club
- The Australian Maritime College, the only one of its kind in Australia
- Queen Victoria Museum and Art Gallery
- Penny Royal World
- View the entrance of the popular Cataract Gorge.
- Coach touring
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.