Nazca Lines and Ballestas Islands
We will depart from Lima to Paracas in a regular bus enjoying a scenic drive along the Peruvian Coast. In Paracas, we will visit the Ballestas Islands famous for their sea lions and abundance of bird life.
Afterwards, we will board a small aircraft and fly over the Nazca Lines, one of Peru's eleven UNESCO World Heritage sites. After your air tour of the Nazca lines, you'll enjoy a nice lunch before returning to Lima.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Regular touristic bus
- Guide commentary
- Regular and private service options
- Transportation with AC
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Tours for groups of 10 to 34 are available upon request. Please inquire.
- The following information per participant will be required upon booking:
* Full name as indicated on passport
* Date of Birth
* Passport number
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.