We would like to unveil our history and traditions taking you to the Monuments of the Portuguese Discoveries, our most typical quarter and emblematic city museum. Then, visit an important pilgrimage site for Catholics at Valinos, the place where Our Lady of Fatima appeared in the year 1917.
- Pick up from hotels in downtown Lisbon
- Guided visits
- Free time for mass
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 5 years old are free of charge.
- Free pick up at any Lisbon hotel. For pick-ups outside Lisbon, please select option. Drop off not included.
- Jerónimos' Monastery and Coach Museum are both closed on Monday and are replaced by Palacio da Ajuda.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.