Liverpool Hop On Hop Off Tour
Liverpool is renowned for its glorious maritime history, musical heritage, two of the Premiership's biggest football teams and two majestically different Cathedrals. The city offers fabulous new shops, a buzzing café culture, hip hotels and trendy wine bars so you will never be short of things to do.
Our open top double decker buses provide spectacular 360 degree panoramic views of the city and highlight key attractions, enabling you to make the most of your stay. Hop on and off at your leisure at any of the stops which are conveniently located along the tour route.
Spend time by the River Mersey and take a boat trip and see the attractions and exhibitions on offer such as Spaceport, The Beatles Story and the U-Boat story which takes place onboard a real German U-Boat.
Hop off at Western Approaches - The Liverpool War Museum, or take a trip down William Brown Street and peruse the World Museum, Central Library and Walker Art Gallery. The famous Tate Liverpool is also not to be missed, with free entry (excepting some major exhibitions), take time out in this peaceful space and view international modern and contemporary artworks.
Stop 1 - Canada Boulevard
Stop 2 - Chapel Street
Stop 3 - Lord Street
Stop 4 - Victoria Street
Stop 5 - Sir Thomas Street
Stop 6 - William Brown Street
Stop 7 - Brownlow Hill
Stop 8 - Mount Pleasant
Stop 9 - Hope Street
Stop 10 - Upper Duke Street
Stop 11 - Hanover Street
Stop 12 - Queens Wharf
Stop 13 - Albert Dock
Loop duration: 60 minutes
Frequency 20 minutes (April to October) / 30 minutes (November to April)
View timetable - the summer timetable is not available yet
View route map
- 24-hour hop on hop off ticket
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Schedule is subject to change.
- Local fares available between stops.
- Children below 5 years old are free of charge.
- All times and routes may be varied in cases of severe weather conditions, road works or if disruption occurs because of marches or processions etc. Whenever possible, advance notice will be given of such occurrences.
- You may choose to hop on the bus at any stop along the route and exchange your voucher there.
All ticket validities are for consecutive hours/days from first use.
- A 1-day ticket is valid only for the day of redemption.
- A 24-hour ticket is valid from the time redeemed until the same time the following day.
The same principle applies for a 2-day/ 48-hour (or more) ticket.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.