Historic and Modern London
London Panoramic Tour and Westminster Abbey
Enjoy a whistle stop tour of London's famous monuments and marvel at the history of London's modern masterpieces from the comfort of your seat. Have your cameras ready for our photo stop at the spectacular Westminster Abbey.
St. Paul's Cathedral
Towering high over the City of London, magnificent St Paul's Cathedral is widely considered to be Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece. Enter the Quire and marvel at the beautiful mosaics inside. (On Sundays due to church services, there is no guiding inside the cathedral).
Buckingham Palace and Changing of the Guard
A mass of red tunics, bearskins and Buckingham Palace - an unforgettable experience! Observe The Queen's Foot Guard in their regal uniforms march alongside the military band to the Palace and witness the famous ceremony that is the Changing of the Guard. We will visit Horseguards Parade when the ceremony is not available.
The Tower of London and Crown Jewels
During its 1000-year history this impressive fortress has been a Royal Palace, prison, mint and even a zoo! Be dazzled by the Cullinan diamonds and the spectacular Kohi-i-Noor at the Crown Jewels.
Attack the Tower - Exclusive Feature
Join a Yeoman Warder ('Beefeater') for an exclusive and very different view of the famous Tower of London on this guided tour around the fortress's moat. You will hear the story of the peasants' revolt and attack on the Tower of 1381, the military cunning used to ensure the safety of the Monarch within, and how the Tower's very architecture protects it from attacks.
River Thames Boat Ride
Take to the water on a River Thames boat ride and enjoy a panoramic tour of London's array of attractions.
Itinerary / Activity Schedule
- Panoramic tour of London
- Entry to St. Paul's Cathedral
- See the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Entry to Tower of London
- Thames River boat ride
- Guided tour of London
- Courtesy pick-up from central London
- Transport on a luxury air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
- Services of a professional Blue Badge-certified guide
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Pick-ups are available from Central London hotels only.
- You may bring one piece of luggage per person on the coach tour; however food and drinks are not permitted on the coach.
- At the end of the tour, you will be dropped off at either the Embankment Pier or London Eye Pier at 18:00, subject to traffic conditions.
- During the off peak season, this tour may be subject to cancellation, in which case alternatives/tour upgrades will be offered. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.