Simply Windsor Castle
Steeped in history, Windsor Castle perches proudly on a lush wooded hill overlooking the Thames. Dating back to Norman times, with sweeping landscaped gardens and turreted Round Tower, it's easy to see why it's the Queen's favourite weekend residence. Enjoy a fascinating through-the-keyhole peek at the lavish State Apartments, home to priceless artworks by Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci, and visit St. George's Chapel, the atmospheric final resting place of former monarchs including Henry VIII. You can visit Queen Mary's Dolls' House, a truly incredible structure complete with working lifts, running water, electricity and wine bottles, all in miniature!
- Entry to Windsor Castle State Apartments
- Visit Queen Mary's Dolls' House and St George's Chapel - No guide onboard. Audio guides are provided at Windsor Castle
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- From 26th July to 9th September there will be many road closures in London due to the Olympic and Paralympic games. YOU MUST call the number provided on your voucher the day before your tour to reconfirm travel arrangements.
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change.
- This tour is unescorted.
- Audio guides are provided at Windsor Castle.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"Time was a little pressing - an extra half hour in each place would have improved it - traffic to Hampdon Court unbelievable & that cut time there - guide should have allowed for the traffic & given more time at Hampdon Court."
Susan T., Australia