Arrive at King's Cross station at 07:30 for your 08:00 departure, and meet our representative by the ticket office. They will check you in, give you a welcome pack, and escort you to your reserved seats for your arrival into York at 09:51.
Unrivalled in Britain for its magical charm and beauty, this walled city on the River Ouse was the northern capital in Roman times.
Open Top Bus Tour
The Open Top Bus Tour departs from outside the station every 20 minutes and takes you all round the ancient city, including the famous medieval street, the Shambles; museums and galleries such as Castle Museum; and York Minster, a massive gothic cathedral with outstanding stained glass windows.
Jorvik Viking Centre
Discover the Viking streets and people of over 1000 years ago, accurately reconstructed, on the actual site of the 'Viking Dig', from which there are over 800 artefacts on display.
Monday to Thursday: train departs at 19:29 and arrives back in London at 21:44.
- Reserved seats on East Coast trains
- Open Top Bus Tour of York
- Entry to Jorvik Viking Centre
- Refreshments served in your seat (for first class option only)
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- This tour is unescorted.
- Once booked this tour is non-refundable.
- Please make sure you book this tour 2 days before your preferred tour date.
- During the off peak season, this tour may be subject to cancellation, in which case alternatives/tour upgrades will be offered. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.