Stonehenge, Lacock and the City of Bath Small Group Tour
Set in rural Wiltshire, Lacock village, dating back to the 13th century, is famous for its picturesque streets, historic buildings and its more recent role as a television and film location. Delve into the history of Lacock's wool industry, which made it a prosperous, thriving town during the Middle Ages.
You'll never forget your first glimpse of spectacular Stonehenge, with its monolithic rocks rising up against the skyline on Salisbury Hill. Theories abound about the mysterious rock formation. Was it intended as a religious temple? An astronomical clock? A Bronze Age burial ground? Make up your own mind as you explore the unique landmark that has had the world stumped for 5,000 years.
Tantalise your taste buds when you savour a delectable fish and chips lunch at a historic pub.
Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful Bath was the first city in England to be designated an UNESCO World Heritage site. The gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture, the romantic Pulteney Bridge - modelled after Florence's Ponte Vecchio, are all sights to linger on in the memory of your day. Upon reaching Bath, you are given ample free time: get to perhaps enjoy tea at the pump rooms or visit the Jane Austen Centre (entry not included).
- Entry to Stonehenge
- Optional traditional English lunch
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Courtesy pick-up from Central London
- Entry fees to Bath attractions
- Meals and drinks (if lunch option is not chosen)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Pick-ups are available from Central London hotels only.
- During the off peak season, this tour may be subject to cancellation, in which case alternatives/tour upgrades will be offered. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.