Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour around London
- Hop on Hop off as often as you please and see London in your own time and at your own pace
- View such iconic structures as Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge and more!
- See celebrated areas of London including Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly
- Choose from 24-hour or 48-hour tickets
- Enjoy the insights and fascinating facts with a live or audio guided tour
Hop On and Hop Off
Tour Routes and Stops
Explore imperious London in all its grandeur. This incredible value London hop on hop off bus tour grants you the freedom and convenience to explore the city in depth. This tour encompasses world renowned attractions such as the Tower of London, Shakespeare's Globe and spectacular Westminster Abbey, as well as, of course, the inimitable Buckingham Palace. You will also see the most eminent regions of London, such as distinguished Regent Street, world celebrated Oxford Street and vibrant Piccadilly.
FREE Walking Tours
Get to choose 1 free walking tour to go with your hop on and hop off experience! Why not follow in the footsteps of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge or take in the places where the Fab Four worked and played in London. The walking tour you decide to go on will surely captivate you, with it being an experience to truly remember.
- The Royal Wedding Walking Tour
- The Beatles London Walking Tour
Free River Thames Boat Ride - for the 48-hour ticket option only
Take to the water on an enthralling River Thames boat ride and enjoy unique sweeping perspectives over London's attractions and landmarks, for an altogether different London sightseeing experience.
Monday to Friday - 10:00 until 22:00 approx every 20 minutes.
Saturday and Sunday - from 09:00 until 22:00 approx every 20 minutes.
Departs from Embankment, Waterloo and Tower Piers.
- Hop on hop off bus tour pass
- Audio Guides
- Free walking tour
- Free River Thames boat ride (48-hour ticket only)
- Entry fees
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- 24 Hour Pass holders are entitled to 1 free walking tour and 48 Hour Pass holders are entitled to join both walking tours.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"Too much to see in one day. You should offer 48 hour tickets at a price less than 2 x single days (if you don't already) so people can take the tour over two days....."
Tania S., Australia