You'll never forget your first glimpse of spectacular Stonehenge, its monolithic rocks rising up against the skyline on Salisbury Hill. Theories abound about the mysterious rock formation. Was it intended as a religious temple? An astronomical clock? A Bronze Age burial ground? Make up your own mind as you explore the unique landmark that has had the world stumped for 5,000 years. Salisbury and Magna Carta
Soaring into the skyline, the spire of Salisbury Cathedral stands at a whopping 123m (404ft)! Erected 800 years ago, the revolutionary spire is considered one of the leading examples of Early English architecture. Ancient meets modern at the cathedral's newest addition: a beautifully sculpted font designed by William Pye. Salisbury Cathedral is also home to the world's oldest working clock and the best-preserved of the four remaining original copies of the Magna Carta. Marvel at this astonishing medieval document in the Chapter House with its slender central pillar and stunning medieval frieze. Optional Lunch
Tantalise your taste buds with a traditional two course meal. Bath
Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful bath was the first city in England to be designated an UNESCO World Heritage site. The gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture, the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modelled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio, are all sights to linger on in the memory of your day. Roman Baths
No tour of Bath would be complete without a visit to the famous Roman Baths that gave the city its name. This beautifully preserved bathing complex still flows with water from Britain's only hot spring. Marvel at the dazzling torch-lighting ceremony as dusk falls (not applicable in summer) and sip Bath's healing waters in the Pump Room, a stunning neo-classical salon where hot spa waters are drawn for drinking.
- Entry to Stonehenge, Salisbury Cathedral and Roman Baths with Pump Rooms
- Torch lighting ceremony at Roman Baths
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Courtesy pick-up from central London
- Complimentary lunch pack* (Starting 01 April 2016)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Pick-ups are available from Central London hotels
- The torch-lighting ceremony in the Roman Baths is not applicable in the summer.
- During the off peak season, this tour may be subject to cancellation, in which case alternatives/tour upgrades will be offered. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- *Starting 01 April 2016, a complimentary lunch pack (sandwich, a piece of fruit and bottled water) will be included in the tour price.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.