Departing from Central London, your driver will take you straight to Stonehenge for an extended visit. Upon arrival audio guides are available in different languages.
Wander around the world heritage site and be captivated by the unique rock formation! Situated on Salisbury Plain, 40 ton rocks stand alone since their arrival 5,000 years ago. An abundance of theories surround Stonehenge; from those claiming it is a religious temple to others arguing that it could be an astronomical clock and even a Bronze Age burial ground! Make your own decision as you uncover the history behind this mysterious monument.
- Entry to Stonehenge
- Audio guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Courtesy pick up from Central London
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- This tour is unescorted.
- Pick ups are available from Central London hotels only.
- During the off peak season, this tour may be subject to cancellation, in which case alternatives/tour upgrades will be offered. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- Tours on the 20th to 22nd June 2013 may operate a different itinerary depending on the time the Stonehenge closes for the Summer Solstice.
- On 21 June 2013, Stonehenge will be closed all day due to the Summer Solstice, tours on this day will visit Avebury instead.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"We love the stonehenge, it's really like UFO station, but we hate the coach driver didnt drop off us at the original station and even didnt say a word until we ask"
Sum Lui L., Hong Kong