Open-top Big Bus Tour of London
This open top bus tour takes you to all of London's famous landmarks and reveals London's colorful 2,000-year history. The tour offers you a choice of a recorded commentary or a live commentary delivered by entertaining guides.
The hop on hop off facility will enable you to get on and off the bus at many places of interest. Until 28th February 2013, you can enjoy a second day free giving yourself even more time to explore London's popular attractions!
Your sightseeing tour of London also includes a free cruise on the River Thames and 3 guided walking tours for you to enjoy; plus Big Bus Reward Vouchers that offer a range of discounts at attractions, shops and restaurants.
The Big Bus Sightseeing Tour is a safe and relaxed way to experience this great city and it is the perfect introduction to London and a fun day out for all.
- Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament
- St Paul's Cathedral
- The Tower of London
- The London Eye
- Westminster Abbey
- Tower Bridge
- Buckingham Palace
- Trafalgar Square
- Piccadilly Circus
- Downing Street
- Horse Guards
View Route Map
- 24-hour hop on hop off ticket
- 2 routes with a choice between a live guided tour (Red Route) or a recorded audio commentary in your language of choice (Blue Route)
- Access to free walking tours
- Free river cruise
- Reward voucher book
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Bus times can vary depending on the time of the year.
- A child under 5 may travel free of charge as long as they are accompanied by a dedicated adult (1 adult to 1 child) and so long as they do not occupy a seat to the detriment of a fair paying passenger.
- Tickets are valid for 24 hours from the time of redemption. During the winter months, validity may be extended to 48 hours (upgrade can be arranged with our staff during the tour).
- Buses do not stop in front of or outside Buckingham Palace. There is a stop at the side of the Palace.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"ITS SIMPLY THE BEST WAY TO EXPOLRE LONDON, MY THIRD TIME IN 15 YRS - NEVER ENOUGH ! BIG BUS HAS THE FRIENDLIEST CREW, THE BEST NETWORK FREQUENCY AND THE BIGGEST REACH."
AMITABH V., Kuwait