Private Visit to Leeds Castle
Described as 'the loveliest castle in the world' by Lord Conway, Leeds Castle sits in 500 acres of landscaped parkland across two idyllic islands, deep in the heart of the magnificent Kent countryside. Early arrival ensures an almost private visit of Leeds Castle, where Henry VIII retreated to escape the plague raging in London during his reign.
Get the ultimate Tudor treat! Upon arrival at Leeds Castle you will be greeted by your guide. Discover the history of this magical castle and sample a glass of mead as Henry VIII would have! Canterbury Cathedral
Centre of English Christianity and home to a succession of 104 Archbishops since Augustine, Canterbury is a magnificent medieval city that's a must for any history buff. Discover the scene of Archbishop Thomas Becket's gruesome murder at Canterbury Cathedral in 1170. Learn the intriguing history behind this captivating masterpiece of medieval architecture. Marvel at the cathedral's spectacular stained glass windows, many of which have survived from the late 12th and early 13th centuries. Lunch
Tantalise your taste buds with a traditional 2 course meal. White Cliffs of Dover
Visit the gateway to England and admire the famous the White Cliffs of Dover, a stunning stretch of coastline that faces continental Europe. You'll also see Dover Castle, a commanding medieval fortress rising over the English Channel and a key film location in 'The Other Boleyn Girl'. Greenwich
Overlooking the River Thames, Greenwich is a stunning World Heritage site bustling with fine maritime landmarks. See the Old Royal Naval College designed by Sir Christopher Wren, as well as the Royal Observatory and world-famous Cutty Sark, a fascinating 19th-century clipper ship. Thames River Cruise
Get a fresh perspective on London's attractions with our River Thames boat ride from Greenwich to Embankment Pier, passing Tower Bridge and stunning St. Paul's Cathedral along the route.
- Private visit to Leeds Castle
- Entry to Canterbury Cathedral
- See the White Cliffs of Dover
- See Dover Castle
- See Naval College in Greenwich & Observatory
- Thames Cruise from Greenwich to Embankment
- Courtesy pick-up from central London
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Pick-ups are available from Central London hotels
- During the off peak season, this tour may be subject to cancellation, in which case alternatives/tour upgrades will be offered. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- Tour finishes at the Embankment Pier at around 18:30.
- 46 days before the activity: 25% cancellation fee
- 16 days before the activity: 50% cancellation fee
- Less than 16 days before the activity: 100% cancellation fee