DAY 1 Arrive at King's Cross station at 06:30 for your 07:00 train to Edinburgh. Meet our representative by the ticket office, where you will receive your welcome pack in exchange for your voucher. Arrive in Edinburgh at 11:32.
Once in Edinburgh, delve into the Scottish capital's rich history with a hop-on hop-off bus tour that allows you to take in all the major sights: the Royal Mile, Greyfriars Bobby, the Palace of Holyroodhouse and atmospheric Edinburgh Castle.
Go inside Edinburgh Castle, where you can marvel at the sparkling Scottish Crown Jewels and photograph breathtaking panoramic views of the city's famous skyline.
Overnight accommodation in a 3* hotel.
DAY 2 Explore Edinburgh at your leisure. After a thrilling day spent discovering Edinburgh, your train departs at 17:30, arriving back in London at 20:18.
- Return train tickets to Edinburgh with reserved seats
- Entry to Edinburgh Castle
- Open top bus tour
- Free city map
- Meals and drinks not included in tour description
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expense
- Optional activity costs
- Please make sure you book this tour 2 days before your preferred tour date.
- During the off peak season, this tour may be subject to cancellation, in which case alternatives/tour upgrades will be offered. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"Interesting city with a fabulous (actively used) castle. Friendly people, good service. Major construction project on the city's main streets for new light rail system was a major distraction/detraction."
Bradley H., Canada