Walking Tour of Oxford
Follow in the footsteps of Oxford's famous students, from C.S. Lewis to Bill Clinton, as you stroll the captivating college courtyards and cobbled lanes of this historic university town. Take in the famous 'dreaming spires' and see the the Bodleian Library - one of the oldest libraries in Europe - on your visit. You'll be captivated by the unspoilt narrow alleys and ancient squares of this naturally beautiful town.
A treat for moviegoers of all ages, Christ Church is instantly recognisable as one of the major locations for the Harry Potter films! Marvel at the magical grandeur of the Great Hall, used as the setting for Hogwarts.
Discover the captivating Cotswolds! Enjoy views of breathtaking countryside, sleepy villages, and bustling market towns as we drive through the charming scenery of one of England's most beautiful regions.
Tantalise your taste buds at a historic pub in Burton-on-the-Water with a traditional meal.
Shakespeare's Stratford-Upon-Avon - Shakespeare's Birthplace
A market town with a difference! Bask in the birthplace of arguably the world's greatest writer, William Shakespeare, situated on the outskirts of the Forest of Arden. We visit Shakespeare's Birthplace the half timbered house where he was born, to gain a fascinating insight into his childhood.
Anne Hathaway's Cottage and Gardens
Visit the farmhouse where Anne Hathaway, Shakespeare's wife, grew up and was courted by her future husband. This pretty thatched home features original items of family furniture and is surrounded by blooming gardens and sprawling grounds.
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Entry to Christ Church
- Optional lunch at Stratford-Upon-Avon
- Entry to Shakespeare's Birthplace
- Entry to Anne Hathaway's Cottage and Gardens
- Courtesy pick-up from central London
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Pick-ups are available from Central London hotels
- During the off peak season, this tour may be subject to cancellation, in which case alternatives/tour upgrades will be offered. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.