Stratford, Oxford and the Cotswolds
Walking Tour of Oxford
Follow in the footsteps of Oxford's famous students, from C.S. Lewis to Bill Clinton, as you stroll the captivating college courtyards and cobbled lanes of this historic university town. Take in the famous 'dreaming spires' and see the the Bodleian Library - one of the oldest libraries in Europe - on your visit. You'll be captivated by the unspoilt narrow alleys and ancient squares of this naturally beautiful town.
A treat for moviegoers of all ages, Christ Church is instantly recognisable as one of the major locations for the Harry Potter films! Marvel at the magical grandeur of the Great Hall, used as the setting for Hogwarts.
Discover the captivating Cotswolds! Enjoy views of breathtaking countryside, sleepy villages, and bustling market towns as we drive through the charming scenery of one of England's most beautiful regions.
Tantalise your taste buds at a historic pub in Burton-on-the-Water with a traditional meal.
Shakespeare's Stratford-Upon-Avon - Shakespeare's Birthplace
A market town with a difference! Bask in the birthplace of arguably the world's greatest writer, William Shakespeare, situated on the outskirts of the Forest of Arden. We visit Shakespeare's Birthplace the half timbered house where he was born, to gain a fascinating insight into his childhood.
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Entry to Christ Church
- Optional lunch at Stratford-Upon-Avon
- Entry to Shakespeare's Birthplace
- Courtesy pick-up from central London
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Pick-ups are available from Central London hotels only.
- During the off peak season, this tour may be subject to cancellation, in which case alternatives/tour upgrades will be offered. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.