Stratford, Oxford and the Cotswolds
Type: Tours around London
Departs From: London
Meeting Point: 4 Fountain Square or one of the pick-up points
Duration: 11 hours
Available: Monday Thursday at 08:45 or Monday Thursday Saturday at 08:45
Product Code: 5
Walking Tour of Oxford
Follow in the footsteps of Oxford's famous students, from C.S. Lewis to Bill Clinton, as you stroll the captivating college courtyards and cobbled lanes of this historic university town. Take in the famous 'dreaming spires' and see the the Bodleian Library - one of the oldest libraries in Europe - on your visit. You'll be captivated by the unspoilt narrow alleys and ancient squares of this naturally beautiful town.
A treat for moviegoers of all ages, Christ Church is instantly recognisable as one of the major locations for the Harry Potter films! Marvel at the magical grandeur of the Great Hall, used as the setting for Hogwarts.
Discover the captivating Cotswolds! Enjoy views of breathtaking countryside, sleepy villages, and bustling market towns as we drive through the charming scenery of one of England's most beautiful regions.
Tantalise your taste buds at a historic pub in Burton-on-the-Water with a traditional meal.
Shakespeare's Stratford-Upon-Avon - Shakespeare's Birthplace
A market town with a difference! Bask in the birthplace of arguably the world's greatest writer, William Shakespeare, situated on the outskirts of the Forest of Arden. We visit Shakespeare's Birthplace the half timbered house where he was born, to gain a fascinating insight into his childhood.
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Entry to Christ Church
- Optional lunch at Stratford-Upon-Avon
- Entry to Shakespeare's Birthplace
- Courtesy pick-up from central London
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Pick-ups are available from Central London hotels only.
- Pick-up will be unavailable on 9 to 10 August 2014 due to the Prudential Ride London. All guests must make their way to the Visitor Centres in Victoria at 8:30. Please call to re-confirm at the time of booking.
- During the off peak season, this tour may be subject to cancellation, in which case alternatives/tour upgrades will be offered. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
Click on the season date to view price
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
Thiresia P., Greece
-Somehow I thought from the info on www, we would have a stop at Cotswolds (in a village or so) so I was disappointed we didnt have a stop here. -fisn n chips lunch at Stratford disappointing - I would've preferred to just go on my own somewhere -Very happy to have Graham as Guide as have had him last yr & just great ! -would've liked another stop ie Cotswolds for a nice quaint teatime(one of the reasons I love England !)
SANDRA E., Chile
Very nice tour, very good guide...would take it again...no doubts!!!!