Take to the air in a 30 min helicopter flight over England's Capital City. See all the major attractions that have made London one of the greatest cities in the world. This trip of a lifetime follows the line of the River Thames, allowing you to enjoy magnificent aerial views of Buckingham Palace, The Houses of Parliament, The London Eye, The Tower of London, Canary Wharf and the 02 Arena.
Tours operate from a small, private airstrip at Damyns Hall Aerodrome near Hornchurch. Each trip lasts approximately 30 minutes taking in all of the main sights in Central London including the London Eye and giving an exciting and unique perspective of England's Capital City. Spectators are welcome, so don't forget to bring a camera!
- Welcome and briefing
- 30 minute sightseeing tour over London
- Guests depart
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Guests are requested to arrive 30 minutes before the flight time.
- Guests must bring a valid form of identification such as a passport of photo card driving license.
- There is a 16 stone (224 lbs.) weight and a 6 feet 5 inches height restriction. Having persons larger than this onboard can lessen the experience for others.
- Children must be older than 2 years.
- Please check with doctor prior to booking if you have any health concerns.
- You will be emailed your tickets in PDF form. Simply print them and present at the attraction.
- Parking is available on site. Strictly NO dogs allowed on site.