British Music Experience Ticket
The British Music Experience is Britain's interactive museum of popular music. Combining cutting edge audio-visual technology with some of the most coveted music memorabilia of all time and the only attraction in the world where you can select your favorite content and create your own recordings to keep.
You can trace era defining moments and trends through 60 years of music history, learn about British music's influence on art, fashion and politics, feel the thrill of being in the crowd at a legendary gig, flick through virtual record collections, eavesdrop on fantasy dinner parties and search across a giant interactive music locations map of Great Britain.
There are infamous, iconic pieces of British music memorabilia featured including David Bowie's Ashes to Ashes clown suit and Ziggy Stardust costume, Noel Gallagher's Union Jack guitar, Roger Daltrey's Woodstock outfit and a vintage Amy Winehouse dress.
Not only that, you can develop your skills on guitar, bass, drums and in the vocal booth at the Gibson Interactive Studio and even your dance moves in Dance the Decades.
And finally, when you return home you can log into your MyBME library and access all of favorite bits of the exhibition and continue your trip through music history.
Itinerary / Activity Schedule
- Get close up to orginal handwritten lyrics, famous outfits, instruments and other amazing personal artifacts
- From The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, David Bowie, Sex Pistols, Culture Club, Motorhead, Stone Roses, The Spice Girls, Coldplay, Amy Winehouse and 100's more!
- Get 3 FREE songs from the UK iTunes store
- Explore great British music moments
- Witness fascinating one-off interviews between the stars
- See an awe inspiring display of famous artifacts
- Record yourself singing, mixing, playing guitar, keyboard or the drums
- Bust your moves as you Dance the Decades
- Attraction ticket
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.