Climb aboard as we take you on a magical Harry Potter London Tour of Locations. The 3 hour luxury air-conditioned mini coach tour includes Harry Potter London locations from the latest film in the series, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, some of which is set in London.
This Harry Potter London tour will take in all the film locations and inspirations in the capital including Platform 9 and 3/4, 12 Grimmauld Place and the sites used for the Leaky Cauldron. You'll also see many other familiar landmarks too.
On the Harry Potter London Tour you'll learn how the films were made, discuss the books and get trivia about the magical world of J.K.Rowling's famous boy wizard. Along the way you'll have the chance to get off the bus on at least four occasions, take pictures and see the locations up close.
Feel free to dress up as Harry Potter or any other character in the series, (only if you want to). Keep your wits about you as we'll test your knowledge on the world of Harry Potter with our trivia quiz. The Harry Potter London tour will finish at the London Eye on the South Bank.
All non magic people are welcome.
- Find the location used as the entrance to the Ministry of Magic in Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix
- Push your trolley through the wall at Platform 9 and 3/4
- Discover the inspiration for 12 Grimmauld Place from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- See where the Knight Bus squeezed through the oncoming double decker buses in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Walk in the footsteps of Rubeus Hagrid (Robbie Coltraine) and Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliffe) to the entrance of the Leaky Cauldron
- See the location used for Gringotts Bank (exterior only)
- Transportation and driver
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
- DISCLAIMER: Harry Potter Tours are not official 'Harry Potter' events and not endorsed, sanctioned or in any other way supported, directly or indirectly by Warner Bros Entertainment Inc, the Harry Potter book publishers or J.K.Rowling and her representatives. All rights to the series of "Harry Potter" books are the property of J.K. Rowling and her publishers including Scholastic Press, et al. Film rights and image trademarks are the property of Warner Bros Entertainment Inc.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.