Learn fascinating facts about the novel and its subsequent release as a movie. Using stills from the film we'll visit both the actual film locations as well as the locations featured in the London leg of Dan Brown's novel.
As we get to the bottom of Dan Brown's story we'll also see many famous landmarks along the way including Whitehall, Trafalgar Square, The Strand and many other places of interest. 'In London lies a knight a Pope interred. His labour's fruit a Holy wrath incurred. You seek the orb that ought to be on his tomb. It speaks of Rosy flesh and seeded womb.'
The Da Vinci Code Tour of London will finish at Westminster Abbey where you can choose to go inside the abbey at your own leisure.
By special arrangement we can include a visit the HQ of Opus Dei in your Da Vinci Code tour where you will get an opportunity for a Q&A session with one of their representatives.
- Visit the ancient Knights Templar church featured in both the book and the movie that contains the effigies of the Knights
- Walk down the street where Robert Langdon and Sophie Neveu escape from Rémy
- Visit the National Gallery and see one of Da Vinci's famous works of art
- Discover the truth about the real Opus Dei as we visit the London HQ (for private tours by arrangement only)
- Get a FREE map showing the precise locations the story was set in Westminster Abbey so you can visit it at your leisure
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- DISCLAIMER: This tour is not an official 'Da Vinci Code' event and is not endorsed, sanctioned or in any other way supported, directly or indirectly by Columbia Pictures or the author Dan Brown.