Grab your deerstalker as we take a Sherlock Holmes Tour of London exploring places featured in the books, real sites that inspired the author, Arthur Conan Doyle, as well as locations featured in film and TV adaptations of the detectives' great adventures.
This Sherlock Holmes walk is a must do tour for real fans of Holmes and Watson.
The tour will start at the very place where Holmes and Watson first meet and take in literary sites from gentlemen's clubs to grand hotels featured in some of the novels and short stories, as well as the London that inspired the author of the books, Arthur Conan Doyle.
You'll get to visit many of the film and TV locations and inspirations in the capital featured in screen adaptations with Jeremy Brett, Benedict Cumberbatch and Robert Downey Jr. Along the way you'll have plenty of opportunities to take pictures and see the locations up close.
Feel free to dress up as the Master Sleuth himself or any other character in the series, (only if you want to). The Sherlock Holmes London tour will finish at Somerset House on The Strand.
- See where John Watson first hears of Sherlock Holmes from his friend Stamford.
- Visit TV and movie locations featured in the recent BBC TV production with Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman as well as the latest big screen adaptation with Robert Downey Jr.
- Find existing locations from the Conan Doyle books including The Illustrious Client, The Bruce Partington Plans, A Study in Scarlet and other Sherlock stories.
- Tour guide
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- 8 days before the activity: Free cancellation
- 4 days before the activity: 20% cancellation fee
- Less than 4 days before the activity: 100% cancellation fee