Type: Tours around London
Departs From: London
Meeting Point: Holland Park Tube London Underground Station (Central line)
Duration: 7 hours and 30 minutes
Available: Saturday at 10:00
Product Code: 8233
Starting in London we will head to the towns and villages of Midsomer situated across several English counties including Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire that have played a role in more than 250 suspicious deaths over the years.
Visit fairytale houses, ancient churches, cozy pubs, charming village greens, quaint stores and grand houses featured prominently in the magical but rather deadly county of Midsomer.
Discover behind the scenes information about the show and unravel fascinating details about the historical places we visit that have appeared in numerous episodes. The tour ends at Holland Park tube station on the Central Line.
- Explore the Midsomer village also used in other famous productions including Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and The Vicar of Dibley
- Visit locations from over 20 episodes of Midsomer
- Visit the church seen in Four Funerals and a Wedding and Ghosts of Christmas Past
- Professional guide
- Driver and transport by mini coach
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
Price per adult $97.46
Price per child $81.22
Departs Saturday at 10:00
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 12 and below.