Type: Tours around London
Departs From: London
Meeting Point: Holland Park Tube London Underground Station (Central line) outside Starbucks next to the station exit.
Duration: 7 hours and 30 minutes
Available: Saturday at 10:00
Product Code: 8233
Starting in London we will head to the towns and villages of Midsomer situated across several English counties including Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire that have played a role in more than 250 suspicious deaths over the years.
Visit fairytale houses, ancient churches, cosy pubs, charming village greens, quaint stores and grand houses that feature prominently in the magical but rather deadly county of Midsomer.
The Midsomer Murders tour will give you behind the scenes information about the show, reveal fascinating details about the historical places we visit and show you clips of the actual locations we visit as they appear in the episodes. There will also be a quiz at the end of the day with a special prize.
- Visit DCI Tom Barnaby's hometown of Causton and see where he lives with his wife
- Have lunch in the Midsomer village also used in other famous productions including Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and The Vicar of Dibley
- Visit locations from over 35 episodes of Midsomer
- Visit the church seen in Four Funerals and a Wedding and Ghosts of Christmas Past
- Take afternoon tea in one of the most exclusive locations in 'Midsomer'
- Professional guide
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned mini coach
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
Click on the season date to view price
Price per adult $103.44
Price per child $86.20
Departs Saturday at 10:00
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 12 and below.