The Beatles arguably remain the most iconic pop band in popular history, and The Beatles' Tour of London is a ticket to ride round the sights and landmarks made famous by the fab four.
We will take you away from the crowded streets and buses on an intimate tour guided by your professional chauffeur, who gives you personal attention and courtesy throughout the experience.
- The location of the historic Beatles 'rooftop session'
- Paul McCartney's London home and offices
- The 'birthplace' of Beatlemania
- The only place the Beatles ever lived together
- The location of John's infamous 'bigger than Jesus' interview
- The apartment where John Lennon & Yoko Ono, Ringo, and even Jimi Hendrix, all lived at different times
- Sign the famous wall in front of Abbey Road Studios
- Have your photo taken on the Abbey Road crossing
- The studio where Hey Jude was recorded
- 'A Hard Day's Night' and 'Help!' film locations
- Carnaby St, the epicentre of the swinging sixties
- Registry office where Paul & Ringo got married
- The house where Paul lived with Jane Asher
- And much more!
- Hotel pick-up
- Tour guide/chauffeur
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Please provide full address including postcode upon booking if you want to avail of the hotel pick-up service.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.