Type: Tours around London
Departs From: London
Meeting Point: The Algerian Coffee Store
Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes
Available: Saturday Sunday at 12:00; 15:00
Product Code: 8487
Chocolate is as potently tempting as any illicit drug, and London boasts some of the finest chocolatiers to be found anywhere in the world! Evidence of this English chocolate obsession can be found in ritzy Mayfair and posh Knightsbridge, where a host of chocolatiers, both traditional and modern, have planted their exclusive boutiques.
- Algerian Coffee Store Renowned for it's chocolate covered coffee beans since 1887
- Freggo The best chocolate ice cream in London
- Prestat A chocolate shop with a Royal Warrant and impressive line of chocolate mints. White chocolate banoffee truffle, anyone?!
- Fortnum & Mason's Royal Purveyor of fine foods, including chocolate
- Ladurée The Louis Vuitton of pastries
- Charbonnel & Walker The quintessentially posh chocolate store and truffle specialist
- These are just a fraction of the many sights you will see on this tour!
- Tour guide
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
Price per adult $48.89
Price per child $39.11
Departs Saturday Sunday at 12:00; 15:00
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 12 and below.