Type: Tours around London
Departs From: London
Meeting Point: The Algerian Coffee Store
Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes
Available: Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday at 12:00; 15:00
Product Code: 8487
Chocolate is as potently tempting as any illicit drug, and London boasts some of the finest chocolatiers to be found anywhere in the world! Evidence of this English chocolate obsession can be found in ritzy Mayfair and posh Knightsbridge, where a host of chocolatiers, both traditional and modern, have planted their exclusive boutiques.
- Algerian Coffee Store Renowned for it's chocolate covered coffee beans since 1887
- Cox Cookies & Cake Amongst a variety of colorful neon lit cupcakes is the Triple Valrhona Chocolate Chip cake...
- Mrs Kibble's Old Sweet Shop Where retro jars are filled to the brim with confection of a bygone era
- Freggo The best chocolate ice cream in London
- Prestat A chocolate shop with a Royal Warrant and impressive line of chocolate mints. White chocolate banoffee truffle, anyone?!
- Fortnum & Mason's Royal Purveyor of fine foods, including chocolate
- Ladurée The Louis Vuitton of pastries
- Charbonnel & Walker The quintessentially posh chocolate store and truffle specialist
- Neuhaus The Belgian founder created the praline
- Liberty The chocolate shop at this famous department store is well worth a visit
- Selfridges The quintessential department store, where you can find the world's most famous chocolatiers all under one roof
- These are just a fraction of the many sights you will see on this tour!
- Guided tour
- Chocolate samples
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Children 3 years old and below are free of charge.
Price per adult $49.34
Price per child $39.47
Departs Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday at 12:00; 15:00
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 12 and below.