London Film Locations Walk
This tour is a great way to see London as we take a cinematic journey through the heart of the capital with numerous locations visited including the Inns of Court, the South Bank, great views of the City and Westminster and much more.
See stills from the films mentioned as we stop at the actual locations, hear fascinating historical information about the London Film Locations and streets we walk through.
The tour will include plenty of opportunities to take photos as well as seeing the locations up close. As with all our walking tours we limit the size of the group to 25 people to ensure you have a positive experience and you can easily see your guide.
The walk will finish near Blackfriars Station.
- Follow the literary and film locations of The Da Vinci Code as Robert Langdon and Sophie Neveu track down the Holy Grail
- Visit London film locations featured in Love Actually, Notting Hill, Pirates of the Caribbean 4, Sherlock Holmes, Four Weddings and a Funeral amongst many others
- See the location used as Gringotts Bank (subject to availability on the day)
- Get insight into the making of films with exclusive behind the scenes facts and trivia
- Tour guide
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
- DISCLAIMER: Visits to film locations featured on this tour are not endorsed by or connected with any of their respective studios, authors or publishers.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.