London Eye Champagne Experience
Type: London Attractions
Departs From: London
Meeting Point: London Eye
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: daily at any time during operating hours
Product Code: 8743
To really make your London Eye Experience sparkle, enjoy a glass of Pommery Brut Royal Champagne* served by your host while you relax and enjoy the sublime views of London.
At 135 meters (over 442 feet), the London Eye is one of the world's tallest observation wheels, offering breathtaking views of London and its famous landmarks. Discover London with new interactive guides powered by Samsung Galaxy Tab and take the London Eye 4D Experience, an inspiring journey of discovery that brings London to life through multi-sensory special effects.
The London Eye offers breathtaking views of London from high above the River Thames. See Big Ben towering above the Houses of Parliament, follow St. James Park as it sweeps down to Buckingham Palace. Is the Queen at home? You'll spot the flag flying if she is. Relax in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules and enjoy the London skyline at your leisure.
Within each capsule, six touch screens powered by Samsung Galaxy Tab allow you to explore the capital's landmarks, using the latest technology to bring your spectacular panoramic views to life. The guides provide a more interactive way to take in the capital's best sights and are available as part of the standard ticket price. Features include key information about famous London landmarks, 24 hour time-lapse photography, 360 degree day and night views from the London Eye as well as a unique look inside some of the structures for a unique perspective.
London Eye 4D Experience
The London Eye 4D Experience is a groundbreaking 3D film with in theater effects, such as wind, bubbles and mist, to make the 4D. The film itself is a touching story of a little girl in London with her father. Her view of famous London landmarks is obscured by people and traffic, but a seagull draws her attention to the London Eye and her visit finally gives her an amazing view of the city. Colorful parties inside the capsule, time lapse of the London Eye day and night and a spectacular firework display all add up to an emotional and entertaining experience; the perfect prelude to the London Eye itself.
- London Eye Experience with priority boarding and a glass of Pommery Brut Royal Champagne*
- London Eye 4D Experience
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- *A special Valentine's Day champagne experience is available here.
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge but will require a ticket. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over.
- * Children will enjoy a non-alcoholic drink and a kids bag.
- Please bring valid identification to present upon redeeming your tickets.
- Admission to the London Eye 4D Cinema Experience will only be valid on the day of your London Eye experience. Priority entry into the 4D Experience is not included.
- The Champagne Experiences is not private and takes place in shared capsules.
- There is no commentary on the London Eye.
- The London Eye and its facilities are accessible for guests with special needs including wheelchair access and disabled toilets.
- Only small day size rucksacks and bags (maximum size 18 inches by 13 inches by 8 inches / 46 centimeters by 33 centimeters by 20 centimeters) can be taken on a capsule.
- No other food or beverage of any nature may be consumed on the London Eye itself or on the boarding platform leading to the London Eye, unless served and supplied by the London Eye.
Click on the season date to view price
Price per adult $57.32
Price per child $57.32
Departs daily at any time during operating hours
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 17 and below.