The world's largest movie studio and theme park, Universal Studios Hollywood features unique and ground-breaking attractions such as The Simpsons, featuring the show's classic humor and many of its instantly recognizable characters - all voiced by the original actors. Experience hair-raising thrills and heart-pounding surprises on rides like the Revenge of the Mummy thrill coaster and Jurassic Park's 80-foot raft plunge. Take adventure to the next dimension in "Shrek 4-D," "Terminator 2: 3-D," effects so real, all your senses will be on ogre-time.
Universal Studios is the place to see how Hollywood magic really happens. Explore Hollywood's most famous back lot in the world's largest working movie studio as you go behind the scenes of your favorite movies and TV shows. On the Studio tram tour you may see Wisteria Lane from ABC's hit series Desperate Housewives, come face-to-face with Norman at the legendary Bates Motel and witness the explosive special effects of the Fast and the Furious: Extreme Close-up. The all-new movie sets are experienced in trams equipped with new state-of-the-art HD monitors.
With thrilling park rides and shows, a real working movie studio and L.A's best shops, restaurants and all-new cinemas at Universal CityWalk, Universal Studios Hollywood is a unique experience that's fun for the whole family.
- Studio Tram Tour
- The Adventures of Curious George
- The Simpsons Ride
- Shrek 4-D
- Revenge of the Mummy - The Ride
- Jurassic Park - The Ride
- Universal's Animal Actors
- Terminator 2: 3-D
- Special Effects Stages
- All rides, attractions and shows
- Transportation for Los Angeles area hotels
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- View hotel pick-up schedule.
- Child rates apply for children under 48 inches (122 cm) tall, between 3 to 7 years old.
- For the 3/4 Day option: Duration is 5 hours and 30 minutes.
- Hotel pickup will not be available on December 25, 2012 and January 1, 2013.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.