The California border city of Tijuana is located only a few minutes south of San Diego and is well known for its unique shops and restaurants. The city is rich with history and culture and is the second largest city next to Los Angeles on the Pacific Coast.
Upon arriving in downtown Tijuana you will get to spend 4 1/2 hours shopping, dining, and sightseeing to your heart's content! The lively Avenida Revolucion is lined with shops and boutiques and is the best place to test your bargaining skills and save on leather goods, clothing, jewelry, cigars, fine Mexican handicrafts and more. The tour is also a great way to have a taste of Mexican art and culture. Take some time to see the downtown bullring or the Tijuana Cultural Center. Treat yourself to a meal of delicious authentic Mexican cuisine and drinks at one of the many restaurants on the avenue.
Tijuana is a shopper's paradise right next door to Southern California. You'll be returning home with plenty of souvenirs for friends and family!
- Hotel pick up
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- View hotel pick-up schedule.
- The drive along the coast is about 2 to 3 hours to and from Tijuana, Mexico and Los Angeles.
- The tour departs Tijuana at approximately 17:00 and arrives at hotels between 21:00 - 22:00.
- Multiple entry visa and passport required for non-U.S. or non-Canadian citizens.
- Conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to tour contents/itinerary.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.