Go Los Angeles Card - Los Angeles' Best Attraction Pass
One ticket for one low price to all the things you want to do in Los Angeles. The Go Los Angeles Card is your ticket to the best LA has to offer. For one price you can enter over 40 attractions - including the Paramount Pictures Studio Tour, Warner Bros. VIP Studio Tour, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Kodak THEATER tour, LA City Tours, museums, and much more. The Go City Card is the only ticket you need, saving you up to 35% or more compared to buying single tickets at each attraction. And if you buy a 3, 5 or 7 day Card, admission to Universal Studios is included!
- Free entrance to more than 30 top attractions.
- Free shopping and restaurant discounts and benefits.
- Guide book
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Optional activity costs
- Tips and Gratuities
- Personal Expenses
Attractions where you get in free:
- Universal Studios Hollywood: 3 visits - Bonus Offer: included exclusively on 3,5,7-day cards
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- Autry National Center Museum of the American West
- Belmont Park
- Cabrillo Marine Aquarium
- California Heritage Museum
- California Science Center
- Discovery Science Center
- GRAMMY Museum
- Hammer Museum
- Harbor Excursions: North and South Bay Tours
- Harbor Excursions: Whale Watch
- Hollywood Museum
- Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens
- Japanese American National Museum
- K1 Speed Indoor Karting
- Knotts Berry Farm
- Kodak Theatre Guided Tour
- LEGOLAND California
- Los Angeles City and Movie Stars Homes Tour
- Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens
- MOCA Grand Avenue
- Museum of Tolerance
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood
- Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier
- Paramount Pictures Studio Tour
- Petersen Automotive Museum
- Queen Mary
- Red Line Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes Tour
- Santa Monica Historical Society Museum
- Santa Monica Pier Aquarium
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Skirball Cultural Center
- Sony Pictures Studios Tour
- Spirit Cruises: Long Beach
- Spirit Cruises: San Pedro
- Spirit Cruises: Super Circle Cruise
- Spirit Cruises: Whale Watch
- Spokes N Stuff Rentals
- Spokes N Stuff Rentals Griffith Park
- Warner Bros. Studio VIP Tour
- Whale Watch by Newport Landing in Orange County
- Wild Rivers Waterpark
- Zimmer Children's Museum
- Choose 1: Malibu Movie Star Homes Tour by Starline Tours OR Hop-on Hop-off (2 hour) Yellow Route double decker bus tour of beaches to Beverly Hills.
- Bonaventure Brewing Company: 20% savings
- Border Grill: Complimentary dessert with the purchase of an entree
- Ciudad: Free Dessert with Entree Purchase
- The Sunday Gospel Brunch at the House of Blues: 20% Savings on 10:00 am Gospel Brunch on Sundays/10% savings on clothing
- Ports O' Call Restaurant: Six complimentary oysters on the half shell (Long Island Blue Points)
- Smeraldi's Restaurant: Complimentary appetizer or dessert with the purchase of an entree
- Whale & Ale: 15% savings on food and soft drinks
- Autry National Center Museum of the American West: Complimentary gift with a minimum purchase of 25USD Griffith Park Location only
- The Beverly Center: Complimentary Passport to Style Savings Book
- Hollywood Highland Center: VIP Coupon Book
- The Lobster Restaurant: Complimentary dessert with the purchase of an entree
- Santa Monica Museum of Art: 10% savings in book and gift shop
- The Grove Los Angeles: Complimentary VIP savings card
- Warner Bros Studio Tours Shop: 20% savings on retail merchandise (does not include food or beverage items or DVD products)
- Skirball Center: Complimentary catalog with visit
Tours, Attractions and Services
- The Egyptian Theatre: 2 for 1 movie tickets
- Celebrity Helicopters: 10% savings on helicopter tours, plus a free souvenir photo
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Los Angeles: 10% Savings on lowest fare, plus airport to airport drop offs
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: San Diego: 10% Savings on lowest fare
- House of Blues Company Store: 10% savings on clothing
- Knotts Soak City: Orange County: 8USD Savings on General Admission
- L.A. Stage Alliance: Downtown: 50% savings on theatre tickets
- L.A. Stage Alliance: Hollywood: 50% savings on theatre tickets
- The Roy and Edna Disney / CalArts Theatre: 15% savings on performances and screenings
- NBC Studio Tour: 1USD Savings on Tour:
- Pechanga Casino: Complimentary USD5 gaming voucher
- Quick Culture Tours: 10% savings on an art appreciation tour
- Segway Los Angeles: 10USD savings on 2-hour guided tour
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor: 10USD savings on General Admission
- LEGOLAND California Water Park: Upgrade to receive Water Park admission for 9USD
- Museum of Latin American Art: 2 for 1 admission and 10% savings in the gift shop
- SEA LIFE Aquarium at LEGOLAND: Special USD9 Adult and USD9 Child rate to upgrade your LEGOLAND visit to Sea Life Aquarium or the LEGOLAND Water Park
- The Original Farmers Market: Free Farmers Market Souvenir Poster
- American Girl Place: Los Angeles: Complimentary photo experience with 20USD minimum retail purchase
- The Go Los Angeles Card is valid from 09:00 - 17:30. During all other times, standard admission will apply.
- All Go Los Angeles Card attractions are subject to availability. On occasion some museums, attractions, and tours are closed due to private functions without prior notice, outside of the control of Go Los Angeles Card.
- Promotions or sales are not applicable to prior purchases.
- Go Los Angeles Card is not responsible for traffic conditions or weather that may affect a traveler's use of the Go Los Angeles Card.
- When picking up cards customer must have a voucher and have proper ID for each card to redeem for each card.
- Lost card(s) are nonrefundable.
- Individual cards will not be mailed or delivered to San Francisco area hotels.
- Go Los Angeles Card reserves the right to change prices at any time.
- One Guidebook is included with each order. Additional guidebooks are available for free. USD2.00 shipping and handling will be charged for each book.
- The Go Los Angeles Card that comes to the card holder is valid for a definitive time period. First attraction visit must occur by December 31 of the following calendar year in which it was purchased. For instance: Any Cards purchased in 2006 must be used for the first time no later then December 31, 2007.
- The card is activated the first time you use it. It's valid for the number of consecutive calendar days you've purchased.
- All cards / passes purchased must be claimed at the redemption points located in the city. This will be indicated in the vouchers received upon booking. Cards will not be delivered to your home or hotel.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"The visits that I booked through you were great, thank you; so I will have you in mind for new bookings for my next trips!"
Teodoro Z., Ecuador