California Coast Northbound Short Break for Small Groups
Day 1 - Los Angeles / San Luis Obispo
Leave the bright lights and busy streets of Los Angeles and hit the road bound for San Luis Obispo. Stop in at Santa Barbara for sensational coastal views, sun-drenched gardens and Spanish-influenced architecture.
Accommodation in a hotel
Day 2 - Monterey / Salinas
Drive along Highway 1 and soak up the scenic beauty and salty sea air. Explore remote beaches and tuck into a picnic lunch before spending time in the charming fishing town of Monterey. Afterwards, travel from Monterey to Salinas and spend the night in the hometown of celebrated American author, John Steinbeck.
Accommodation in a hotel
Day 3 - San Francisco
Journey through the Salinas Valley; the fertile soil and temperate climate make this area a hub of agriculture. Grapes, flowers and other crops thrive here, so be sure to sample some fresh produce from a local market. Continue to the relaxed and welcoming city of San Francisco. Why not stay on and spend a few extra days sightseeing and exploring the beautiful parks, buzzing nightlife and edgy arts-scene of this fascinating city.
Carbon: 173 CO2-e kgs per person
Climate change is one of the most critical issues the world is facing today. Scientists are telling us that we must act with urgency to reduce our carbon emissions if we are going to stop catastrophic irreversible impacts to our precious home. We've taken a long hard look at all our operations and have initiated various actions to reduce our contributions to global warming. This tour is a carbon offset trip.
- English-speaking group leader / driver
- Transportation by van
- 2 nights accommodation
- 1 lunch
- Meals and drinks not included in the description
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour operates as a guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 13 participants.
- Some changes may occur in our itineraries due national holidays, inclement weather and common seasonal changes to timetables and transport routes. This can happen with little notice so please be prepared for modifications to the route.
- This tour is available in reverse, departing from San Francisco
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.