The Fantastic Hop-On Hop-Off Race
This amazing race around Los Angeles is an interactive clue-based adventure game. This tour is literally unlike any other tour anywhere. With clues at stops along the Red Route of the hop-on hop-off tour, teams compete in a race across the city while enjoying an audio narrated tour on open air double-decker buses.
- Be part of a competitive game and a unique sightseeing tour in one
- Learn interesting facts about Hollywood, West Hollywood and Beverly Hills
Meet new people or bond better with those you know
- Celebrate at Finishing Line Awards Party
Discover LA's treasures underneath sunny skies while you and your team members participate in a challenging game of wit and discovery, occasionally experiencing delicious "A-Ha!" moments. Hop-off the bus to look for your clues and Hop-On to the next bus once you found them... or not. It's a race to get the most points by solving as many puzzles as possible. Whether you're a local or a visitor, this is a great way to discover or re-discover LA!
Red Route (Hollywood and Beverly Hills)
View Time Table
- Chinese Theater
- The Grove/Farmers Market
- Walk of Fame
- Kodak Theatre
- Route 66
- Rodeo Drive
- Beverly Center
- Shopping on Melrose Ave.
- Sunset Strip
- Pink's Hot Dogs
- La Brea Tar Pits
- Peterson Automotive Museum
- Hollywood and Vine
Each of the 15 stops contains a hidden clue in the area that must be found by hopping off the bus stop. Solve the corresponding puzzle designated in your packet using the clues. Solve as many puzzles as you can in the given specified time. Packets are graded by the game's host and the team with the most points wins!
The point value of each stop will be explained in the packet that you receive when you check-in so you and your team can figure out a strategy of stops to hop off at.
- Red Route hop on hop off ticket
- Food and drinks at the post game awards ceremony
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Teams can range from 2 to 8 players.
- There are no restrictions. Whether someone is 7 or 70 years young it's fun for all ages. After hopping off at a stop you will need to search for your clues/hints on foot, so be prepared for at least some of your team members to do some brisk walking or a little running at a couple of stops. Most clues, though, are solved close to the bus stops.
- Please come early for the race orientation, team formation, and to receive your packet of puzzles.
- Please contact us for tour schedule from October 2013 to May 2014.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.