Experience the history and the beauty of Los Cabos on this exciting tour! Los Cabos has grown rapidly in the last few years, but has still maintained its picturesque villages and traditions. During the City Tour, you will travel to the past learning about the Missionaries, the Pirates, the Indians and the Colonization.
During this tour you'll have the opportunity to take amazing photos at the famous arch at San Lucas, at Lovers Beach and at Lands End where the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortez. Our guides will take you to the historical sites of Cabo San Lucas, the must see places along the Tourist Corridor and of course, the Historical District of San Jose del Cabo, with is renovated plaza, the city hall, the 16th century mission as well as art galleries.
You shall have free time to stroll along the old adobe buildings that are now homes to unique art galleries, intimate restaurants, cute cafes and stores. Here in San Jose we will enjoy a delicious Mexican traditional lunch at one of the best restaurants in town. You will see why UNESCO named Mexican Cuisine as part of the World Heritage and why Tequila is a favorite drink around the world.
- A glass bottom boat tour to the arch at San Lucas, Lovers' Beach, and Land's End
- A visit to the tourist corridor with world-renowned golf courses, hotels, and views of the Sea of Cortez
- A visit to 18th Century Mission, city hall, and town square in San Jose
- Picture taking at El Mirador and Costa Azul Surfspot
- Hotel pickup
- Roundtrip transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Glass bottom boat ride
- Beverages on board vehicle (purified bottled water, soft drinks and beer)
- Lunch with one beverage at a local restaurant (soda, beer or margarita)
- Tequila tasting
- Additional beverages
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children under 5 years old are free of charge.
- Please bring your camera, some cash for shopping and wear comfortable shoes.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.