The city known as Hispalis in the Roman times is a city of international reputation. Its history is a melting pot of arts, sciences and commerce. Take a day out to discover this historic city founded by the Romans on the banks of the Guadalquivir river. Upon arrival, we will go on a city sightseeing tour to admire some monuments such as the Bullring and the Tower of Gold. Then, you will have the rest of your day to explore the city and do some shopping.
- Pick up from hotels in Vilamoura
- Panoramic tour
- Guided visit with a local guide
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- A minimum number of tour participants is required for this tour to operate. In case the minimim is not met the tour will be cancelled and you will be fully refunded.
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- Tours in Russian, Polish, Bulgarian, Italian and Spanish are available upon request.
- Departure times may vary depending on location. Please contact the local tour operator to confirm your schedule at least 24 hours before departure.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.