The Karnak Temple Complex is the greatest example of worship in history and was dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. It was constructed from the beginning of the Middle Kingdom to the Greco Roman Kingdom.
You will be transferred to see the Karnak Temples, where you will attend the spectacular Sound and Light production. This spectacle will take about 75-minutes, first taking you around the temple grounds, with the last act playing while you are seated along the Great Sacred Lake. The performance relates the history of Luxor as the capital of the ancient world. Show ScheduleLanguages
Saturday: French, English, German, By Booking
Sunday: German, English, Italian, By Booking
Monday: English, French, Spanish, By Booking
Tuesday: Japanese, English, By Booking, By Booking
Wednesday: German, English, French, By Booking
Thursday: English, French, Arabic, By Booking
Friday: English, French, By Booking, By Booking
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking assistant during your trip
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during your tour
- All taxes & service charge
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Italian, Spanish, German and French assistants are available on request.
- Pick up is one hour before your chosen show schedule.
- For larger groups, please inquire.
- All languages available via headphones offer translation (English - French - German - Spanish - Italian - Russian - Japanese - Polish - Arabic). Translation headsets for free. Languages listed refer to main language played for those without headsets.
- * "By Booking" departures are private and may be arranged for a minimum of 20 participants. Any of the listed languages (English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, Japanese) may be chosen.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.