The Temple of Hathor at Dendera, on the Nile north of Luxor, is one of the more recent Egyptian temples dedicated to the wife of the god Horus. It was built in the Roman times and portrays Roman emperors alongside Egyptian gods. You will have lunch on board the cruise ship as you sail back to Luxor. At the end of the tour, you will be taken back to your hotel.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Tour to Dendera Temple
- Assistance of personnel during your tours
- All transfers by air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Service of professional English speaking Egyptologist tour guide
- Entrance fees to Dendera Temple
- Lunch during tour on board
- 01 bottled water / 01 soft drink during tour
- All services charges and taxes included in your price
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Italian, Spanish, German and French tour guides are available on request.
- For larger groups, please inquire.
- Pick- up time to be advised.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.